Welcome to the Practical Physicians Health Association!
Mission Statement: Our Association is committed to providing you with all the necessary tools a Physician needs to open up his own practice. From billing systems to hiring practices to real estate advice, we are committed to providing you with everything you need to create a turn-key business. We want you focused on the one thing you went to school for: practicing medicine!
Free Resource List: Hiring Medical Professionals
Hiring a staff can be a cumbersome process, especially if you are first starting out and can’t afford to hire a human resources agency to handle it for you. We wanted to give you a free list of resources to help you fill out your Doctor’s office with the absolute best people possible.
- Healthspan Discount Code – a resource for UK professionals looking for health supplements.
- CIT Bank – This bank specializes in accounts for medical businesses. It’s an online only bank that keeps business fees running low.
- Phlebotomy Training – The #1 resource for Phlebotomists has job boards, forums and handy guides for Phlebotomy requirements for each of the 50 states.
- Nurse.com The website name says it all: the ultimate resource for finding RN’s in your area. You can list jobs on their website for a nominal fee.
- Medical Receptionist Jobs – A Medical Receptionist is frequently the ‘face’ of your office: make sure you get the absolute best. Careerbuilder.com has the largest listing of jobs for Medical Receptionists that we could see.
- Medical Billing and Coding – Hiring a qualified Medical Biller and Coder is essential to running a profitable business. Learn4good.com has a great search engine to help you find qualified candidates in your area.
- Indeed.com – Depending on the size of your office, there are a few other positions that you may want to consider: Physician’s Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Office Manager and Medical Interpreter. We’ve found Indeed.com to be the most complete job search website out there, so we will recommend that you use them (we’re no affiliated with them in any way, it’s just our opinion).
New Technologies To Help Create a Profitable Doctor’s Office:
These days you may not even need to hire a full-time Medical Biller and Coder. There are services like Physician Practice Solutions that can handle these tasks for you at a much lower cost. They have the ability to work for nearly every kind of health professional: Anesthesiologist, Endocrinologist, Neurologist, and the list goes on.